installments shall be payable with general property taxes in 2024, and shall bear
interest at the rates per annum and interest start date stated above, and to the
first installment shall be added interest on the entire assessment from the
interest start date until December 31 of the tax payable year to which the first
installment will be extended, and to each subsequent installment, when due,
shall be added interest for one year on all unpaid installments and to each
installment shall also be added the special assessment administration fee
required by Minnesota Statutes section 429.061, subd. 5.
2. Direct the Chief Clerk to send a certified copy of this Resolution to the County Auditor to
extend the assessment for St. Paul Properties, LLC on the property tax lists of the
Amendment to the Project Budget and Financing Plan for 360 Wabasha
Street North Building Technology and Furniture
1. Amend the Project Budget and Financing Plan for 360 Wabasha Street North Building
Technology and Furniture.
2. Authorize the County Manager to allocate up to $3.6 million from Bond Premiums to the
Property Management fund balance.
2024 Capital Improvement Program Bond Ordinance - Waive First Reading
and Set Public Hearing Date
1. Waive the first reading of the proposed 2024 Capital Improvement Program Bond
2. Set the Public Hearing date of Nov. 28, 2023, at 9 a.m. or as soon as possible
thereafter, in the Council Chambers, third floor of Ramsey County Courthouse, 15 West
Kellogg Boulevard, Saint Paul, MN 55102 to afford the public an opportunity to
comment on the proposed 2024 Capital Improvement Program Bond Ordinance.
Authorization of the Partial Defeasance of Series 2016C Bonds of the
Ramsey County Care Center Property
1. Authorize the County Manager to prepay the portion of the county’s Series 2016C
Bonds related to the 2022 closure of the Ramsey County Care Center on its first
optional call date through the partial defeasance of the Series 2016C Bonds. This
action of defeasance will allow the county to deposit cash into a trust account and invest
that cash in treasury bonds. The cash, including the investment interest earned, is
sufficient to pay the bonds off on their first call date which is comes before the maturity
date of the bond.
2. Approve the form, execution, and delivery of Escrow Agreement, together with any
related documents necessary in connection therewith (collectively, the “Escrow
Donation from the Estate of Susan Baxter to Ramsey County Library
Accept the gift of $10,000 from the estate of Susan Baxter to the Ramsey County Library